The PCW customising service is our way of providing you, the customer, with exactly what you require.
Using our in-house manufacturing facility and our partner Heitec, we can offer a full customisation service of subracks, instrument cases and the CNC machining of front panels.
- Machine standard and bespoke aluminium flat and EMC panels.
- Customise with multi coloured screening with stove polyester and UV ink.
- Engraving and overlays including your company logo.
- Surface finishes: grades and coatings, conductive EMC, NCP paint and colour anodising.
- Working with our partner Heitec Electronics integration to level 5 including backplane, power supply, cooling and software.
- Bespoke sizes and configurations.
- Supplied fully assembled or as a kit.
- Fully EMC range.
- Complies with IEC 60297-3.
- All are shock and vibration tested to IEC600-68-2-6 & IEC600-68-2-7.
- Customise to your specification and company colours.
- Bespoke sizes.
- Standard and Full EMC options.
- Working drawings can be produced in-house for electronic transfer to our CNC machining centre.
- Technical assistance from the initial development stage.
- 3D modelling
Request a Custom Modification